Saturday, July 18, 2009

Welcome to Glastonbury, England

Spiritual Journey of the Heart with Ronna Prince and Donald Backstrom.

There are 24 of us on this trip – two camera people – Skip and Pamela – both live in Sedona. Five others of us from AZ – Janice, myself, Corrine, Karen and Joyce. Three from Texas, one from Iowa and I think the rest from the Chicago area which is where Donald is located. Oh and Eulinda who is from the UK via Grenada. And Toril who is from Norway. I think that does it.

It’s been a constant on the go type of trip. Something I’m not used to and in the beginning, I pushed myself – I was usually at the end of the group whenever we walked or climbed and I was very OK with it. I like to take my time to look at everything, and I need to walk at my own pace. The first day we climbed up this very muddy hill to Cadbury Castle which isn’t a castle anymore – just the place where it once stood in Somerset. Didn’t think I was going to make it and had to hold onto Ralph. When they said get rain gear and boots, I didn’t think we really needed them, but turns out we did. I had my gym shoes on and they were inadequate at best. We drove around that day and climbed some more – I’ll tell you, had I just gotten off of an international flight like the rest of the group, I would have been really pissed, so I’m glad we were well rested. First night we all had dinner at George & Pilgrims built in 1470.

Monday – Wednesday we spent the first part of each day at the Chalice Well in the classroom. This is a lovely place with beautiful gardens and a waterfall of springs with the most delicious water – comes out of the tap – very smooth – tastes like silk, – beautiful to walk the gardens and meditate.

My first really spiritual experience happened at St. Michael’s Tor. It is a 521 foot climb up to the Tor (tower). When I finally made it to the top, I went into the Tor and sat down. I looked up to what others saw as a window but I saw an old women with a cane – it’s a place where you come to give things up that don’t serve you. I closed my eyes and soon saw a beautiful emerald green. Soon it was surrounded by a beautiful purple, her aura. When I opened my eyes again – I saw black swirling around the white of the outline of the women – which was actually open to the clouds – then I saw a red swirl. Very amazing experience.

My second experience was at the Glastonbury Abbey. As we sat on the lower level I looked to the other side, closed my eyes and saw a beautiful deep purple. As I turned my head from side to side I saw red panels – three on each side. I asked Donald, one of our leaders, if there was a fire inside because of the red I saw. He said he thought the fire was on the other side of the grounds. We walked upstairs and as we were leaving there was a sign about what used to stand there. Donald saw it and pointed it out for me to see – it was a color rendering of what the inside used to look like and the back wall was a deep purple, the exact color I saw, and each side had three panels of red, the same color and shape I saw. Very, very cool. I must have been there all those years ago to be able to recreate it in such vivid detail.

The crop circles were great too. I had heard of them but didn’t really know what they were all about. 95% of the world’s crop circles appear in the 5 mile radius of where we were in Avebury. There is a field of crops, a wheat field. The farmers go to sleep and the entire crop would be there. The next morning there are these incredible crop circles. You can definitely tell the difference between the ones that are man made and passed off as the regular circles and the one that couldn’t possibly be man made with such intricate details in such a short period of time. Supposedly it comes from energy. We saw circles that were brand new in the last few days. Truly amazing. Most farmers leave them up for about a week and let people walk freely around. New crop circles are posted on the internet as soon as they appear so that's how the people know where to come. Then about a week later they are gone, as the farmers need to harvest the crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment